Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

“I’m Moving Again.”


            Too many believe that great people reached their heights without trials, tribulations, failures, and heartaches. They did not.
            The story is told of a young man, who was a struggling newspaper writer in San Francisco. A lady saw him one day with a cigar box under his arm looking in a shop window. “Mr. Clemens, I always see you with a cigar box under your arm. I'm afraid you are smoking too much,” she told him.
            “It isn't that,” he replied. “I'm moving again.”
            In spite of those dire circumstances, Samuel Clemens would go on to write great novels under a pen name—Mark Twain.
            If you are God's man or God’s woman and are presently facing difficult times, it does not necessarily mean that God is displeased with you. Nor does it mean that you are to remain in difficult times.
            I invite you to faithfully look to God, allow this time to deepen your intimacy with him, enjoy his presence, and wait expectantly for what he will do next in your life. 
            If you do, I can promise your life will never be boring!


No comments:

Post a Comment