For a Friday chuckle, here are ten proverbs as remembered by children:
1. A penny saved is ... Not much.
2. Two’s company, three’s ... The Musketeers.
3. Don’t put off til tomorrow what ... You put on to go to bed.
4. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and ... You have to blow your nose.
5. None are so blind as ... Helen Keller.
6. Children should be seen and not ... Spanked or grounded.
7. It at first you don’t succeed ... Get new batteries.
8. You get out of something what you ... See pictured on the box.
9. When the blind leadeth the blind … Get out of the way.
10. There is no fool like ... Aunt Eddie.