Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Virgin


Several years ago, radio evangelist, David Jeremiah, told of a pure teen age girl, who was being accosted by some of her more promiscuous girl girlfriends at school, Her reply? "I can be like you whenever I want, but you can never again be like me."

Those girls will one day discover: the less the sexual experience before marriage, the better the sexual experience after marriage.

God’s teachings are not designed to hinder, but to harness all there is out of life.


2 comments:

  1. The first time I heard someone say this, it was spoken by our teenage babysitter for our kids. She was sincerely telling me what it was like going to our local public High School. It is a beautiful thing to hear how God always comes through to strengthen us in adversity.

    ReplyDelete