Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Top Nine Hymns for the Over Fifty Crowd


            Someone sent this to me several years ago. I shared it with my church yesterday morning, and they got a chuckle out of it.

Top Nine Hymns for the Over 50 Crowd

            9-Precious Lord, Take My Hand, And Help Me Up

            8-It Is Well with My Soul, But My Knees Hurt

            7-Nobody Knows the Trouble I Have Seeing

            6-Just a Slower Walk with Thee

            5-Count Your Many Birthdays, Name Them One by One

            4-Go Tell It on the Mountain, But Speak Up

            3-Give Me the Old Timers' Religion

            2-Blessed Insurance

            1-Guide Me O Thou Great Jehovah…
                                    I've Forgotten Where I Parked

No comments:

Post a Comment