Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Calgon, Take Me Away!


            Parenting can be hard, especially when the children are small. Here is some advice that might help.
            Mary’s three small children were stressing her out. She complained to her best friend, “My kids are driving me crazy! They are relentless! I can catch a break! I’m exhausted!”
            Mary’s loving friend advised her, “What you need is a playpen to separate the kids from yourself.”
            “Great idea!” Mary said.
            Mary went to the store and bought a playpen. A few days later, her friend called to ask how she was doing.
            “Fantastic! I can’t believe how relaxed I feel,” Mary answered. “I get in that pen with a good book, and the kids don’t bother me one bit.”
            You’ve probably have heard this before, oh parents of small children, but “this too shall pass.”


No comments:

Post a Comment