A few years ago, somebody sent me the following:
How to Fail Your Drivers Test
- Get in the car, look down at the pedals, and say, "now which one is the gas again?"
- Turn the radio on. When the tester goes to turn it off slap his/her hand.
- Come dressed in a suit. Before the examiner gets in the car, ask him/her to put a piece of saran wrap down so he doesn't dirty the seat.
- When the examiner tells you to stop, step on the gas. Tell him/her that you thought it was the brake.
- In the middle of driving, put your arm around the examiner.
- When you stop at a light, start revving the engine while looking back and forth between the person next to you and the light.
- Honk your horn at everything.
Obviously, those are not very good ideas! Instead, one should do his or her very best. It’s the same with anything else we do. The Bible puts it this way, “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might….”