Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

19 Messages from God

          Okay, this is more of a funny list than a story.
Ever seen those billboards displaying a “message” from God? Well, a few years ago, some one sent me a list of 19 he had seen. Hope you like them:

            1. Let's Meet At My House Sunday Before the Game - God

                        2. C'mon Over And Bring The Kids - God

                        3. What Part of "Thou Shalt Not..." Didn't You Understand? - God

                        4. We Need To Talk - God

                        5. Keep Using My Name in Vain And I'll Make Rush Hour Longer - God

                        6. Loved The Wedding, Invite Me To The Marriage - God

                        7. That "Love Thy Neighbor" Thing, I Meant It. - God
           
8. I Love You...I Love You...I Love You... - God
           
9. Will The Road You're On Get You To My Place? - God

10. Follow Me. - God

             11. Big Bang Theory, You've Got To Be Kidding. - God

             12. My Way Is The Highway. - God

             13. Need Directions? - God

             14. You Think It's Hot Here? - God

             15. Tell The Kids I Love Them. - God

             16. Need a Marriage Counselor? I'm Available. - God

             17. Have You Read My #1 Best Seller? There Will Be A Test. - God

             18. I don't question your existence.  -God

             19. Don't make me come down there. -God 

No comments:

Post a Comment