Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daddy, what is electricity?


I can relate to the father who was walking with his young son. The boy asked, "Daddy, what is electricity?"
         “Well now, I don't really know," said the father. I never knew much about electricity. All I know about it is that it makes things run."
         A little farther on, the boy said, "Daddy, how does gasoline make the automobiles go?"
         The father answered, "Well, I don't know. I don't know much about motors."          Several more questions followed with much the same result; until at last, the boy said, "Gee, I hope you don't mind my asking so many questions."
         "Not at all, son," said his father. "You go right ahead and ask. How else would you learn any thing?”


No comments:

Post a Comment