Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Children’s Prayers


Sunday night, I’m preaching from a passage where prayer is a major theme. I came across this a few years ago. Enjoy:

Children’s Prayers

                Dear God: Please send a new baby for Mommy. The new baby you sent last week cries too much. - Debie, 7
                Dear God: Who did you make smarter? Boys or girls? My sister and I want to know. - Jimmy, 6
                Dear God: How many angels are there in heaven? I would like to be the first kid in my class to know the answer. - Norma, 8
                Dear God: This is my prayer. Could you please give my brother some brains. So far he doesn’t have any. - Angela, 8
                Dear Lord: Thank you for the nice day today. You even fooled the TV weather man. - Hank, 7
                Dear God: Please bring me a new brother. The one I got socks me all the time. - Agnes, 6
                Dear God: Please help me is school. I need help in spelling, adding, history, geography and writing. I don’t need help in anything else. - Lois, 9
                Dear God: Do you have any helpers in Heaven? I would like to be one of Your helpers in Heaven when I have summer vacation. - Natalie, 7
                Dear Lord: Tomorrow is my birthday. Could you please put a rainbow in the sky? - Susan, 9
                Dear God: I need a raise in my allowance. Could you have one of your angels tell my father. Thank you. David, 7
                Dear God: I am saying my prayers for me and my brother, Billy, because Billy is six months old and he can’t do anything but sleep and wet his diapers. Diane, 8

No comments:

Post a Comment