Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

The Cow Climbed up the Ladder


            Carol Podemski wrote several years ago about an event that occurred when her son was five years old. Carol was showing him around her grandfather's farm, “pointing out the hard work and skills it once took to farm the land.
            When they entered the cow barn, she writes, “I gazed up at the long, handmade ladder to the loft and explained that that was where my grandfather had kept the hay to feed the cows. I was delighted at the impression this seemed to make, until my son   remarked, ‘I bet it was hard for those cows to climb that ladder.’"
            I wonder how difficult it is for God to explain to us the depth of His love, the extent of His grace, the wonder of the Trinity, and other concepts. There is so much about God that is  incomprehensible.


No comments:

Post a Comment